- Single Cylinder - The deadbolt is keyed on one side, requiring a key to lock or unlock from exterior and usually a thumbturn or pushbutton to unlock from interior. Single Cylinder is used in most residential locations.
- Double Cylinder - The deadbolt is keyed on both sides, requiring a key to lock or unlock from either side. In some locations Double Cylinder locks will not pass code.
- Keyless (One Sided) Single Sided Deadbolt - Thumbturn only: Deadbolt operated by thumbturn on one side only. No trim on exterior side. No exterior access.
- All Keyed Alike - All deadbolts with be keyed with the same key code. One key will open all deadbolts.
- All Keyed Differently - Each deadbolt will be keyed with a different code. Each deadbolt will have it's own separate key.
- Custom Keying- Provide your own 5 digit key code, to match existing locks.
|Manufacturer||Better Home Products|
|Lead Time||2-3 Business Days|